Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Anguish sorrow and loneliness

I know you are tired, questioning yourself should I continued? Or should you continue, what life Should offer us after all the sacrifices that we've done. I know you are wondering I know  you are really tired.
Assignments, requirements, presentation,drama and etc.  hey! You beautiful you are brave I known you can do it. Everything is challenged for us to be prepared for the better tomorrow, our heroes in the class that everyday that we've share our happiness, loneliness, sometimes they can be our best friend, in 10 months they also suffering from us everyday we see them They have also a problem but because they are heroes they don't need to question their selves because That is their role in their life. So if you are tired beautiful lady cheer up everyone of us has own problems that bring us everyday
Get up Wear your smile Get your uniform and go to your school the sunshine is comming your heroes is waiting.

For the students who felt tired and get dissapointed,
Keep on Fighting Until one day you gonna say I made it.



No comments:

Post a Comment